Bamboo.Prevalence - a .NET object prevalence engine
Bamboo.Prevalence now has a wiki!
All you need to start using Bamboo.Prevalence in your projects is the .NET
If you want to build Bamboo.Prevalence you are going to need:
- Read the Object
Prevalence Skeptical FAQ
- Take a look at the included examples and test cases, you can start by taking a look
- Start writing your own prevalent system classes
- Subscribe to the mailing
- Post questions, suggestions and comments (bug reports are always welcome
Do you want to help? Drop me a line.
Thanks and Acknowledgements
- Klaus Wuestefeld and the Prevayler team for starting it all
- Jesse Ezell for the great idea of using ContextBoundObject and context
attributes to enable transparent prevalence totally removing the need of handcoding
command and query objects. Later on we decided on using proxies.
- Rafael Teixeira for the help on getting Bamboo.Prevalence to build and run on
Project site at SourceForge
Bamboo.Prevalence - a .NET object prevalence
Copyright © 2003 Rodrigo B. de Oliveira